Participation in 21 Gratitudes Online Workshops is fully at the risk and choice of participants. It is each person's responsibility to look after their physical, emotional and mental well being. Listen to your own body. If something hurts, pay attention and take care of yourself.
All participants are asked to move at their own pace and to take care of themselves on all levels. Ya’Acov, Susannah, all people connected to 21 Gratitudes and to the School of Movement Medicine can take no responsibility for injury you sustain as a result of participating in these webinars.
- I understand that Movement Medicine is an activity that involves physical movement.
- I have an area to dance in which I have checked is safe.
- I have checked the floor and there is nothing I could trip over.
- I am fit and well and able to dance.
- If my physical condition is restricted in any way, I can and will monitor my own level of movement and activity so that I remain within what is appropriate for my body.
- I understand that Movement Medicine may bring emotions to the surface.
- I am willing and able to take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing during the online class and after it.
- I will listen to my body and my being and respect my own limits during the online activity and afterwards.
- I take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health during the webinar and afterwards.
- I understand that my participation in any of the Online Workshops offered by 21 Gratitudes is for my own personal growth, awareness and empowerment only, and that none of the work offered constitutes a training to offer Movement Medicine to others or to hold space for others in any way.